9171 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite
680 175 N. Oregon Street, #1004
Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Jacksonville, OR 97530
License: MFC36894 License: T0600
- Founder & Executive Director, Chiron Center, Inc.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist serving in the field of mental health since
- Specialize working with those who place themselves in harm's way in service of
others and those impacted by trauma and serious loss:
- First Responders, Emergency Medical Personnel, Military, Chaplains, Criminal Justice, Social Services,
Humanitarian Aid Professionals and their families.
- Survivors of suicide, homicide,
death of a child, motor vehicle collisions, violent crime, serious injury or illness, death and dying, sexual assault,
workplace violence, and other traumatic loss.
- Individuals, Couples, Families, Children, and Adolescents.
Workshops, and Trainings.
- Received two Masters Degrees from Loyola Marymount University,
Los Angeles (Counseling Psychology; Marital and Family Therapy - Clinical Art Therapy).
Practices in California (MFC 36894) and Oregon (T0600).
- Provide public presentations
and training in a wide range of trauma-related topics.
Anne E. Kellogg, MA